Noscope Flappy (also called Noscope Bird) is a flappy-clone released in 2015 for iOS and Android devices by Gordon Vogel. It's basically flappy bird, but with a ton of MLG memes like Shrek, Weed, Mountain Dew, Shia Labeouf and more. The game also had skins, which could be unlocked with "Swagz" (1 Swags = going through the pipe once), buying the $1.99 pro pack or buying the $1.99 Montage Sound Board (which doesn't work anymore because of Apple's new iOS systems).
- The game had an official FB and Twitter which can be found here (FB is now deleted).
- The Android versions can be found here.
- The iOS versions can be found here.
- All of Gordon Vogel's apps are now off the Apple Appstore for unknown reasons
- Very rarely, the game would "Crash" and show a Windows XP restart meme, which would give you some extra points.
- The game can give you a "Multiplayer" Bot that would race against you until it purposely dies, giving you more points.
- There are 4 different powerups: Sanic, Illuminati, Mountain Dew, and Weed.
- There are Kid and Dank modes for all 4 powerups
|Smoke weed.mp3||Used when obtaining the "weed" powerup|
|Spooky.mp3||Used when obtaining the "illuminati" powerup|
|Sanic.mp3||Used when obtaining the "sanic" powerup|
|Dew music.mp3||Used when obtaining the "dew vision" powerup|